Famore Cutlery's Serrated Arts & Crafting Shears *Clearance Item*
are excellent when cutting paper and crafts for scrap-booking and more.
– the serrated blade will grab the material, holding it in place for controlled cuts.
● Angled blades – are extremely important, since they angle away from anything beneath the cutting surface.
● Blunt Tips – protect poking or piercing accidentally
● Comfort Handle – The extra-large finger bow on the bottom handle allows space for more fingers for better leverage.
● Adjustable Screw – These Craft scissors/shears can be adjusted after sharpening or repaired, giving these shears a long lifetime. (Screw can also be lubricated with sewing machine oil)
Note: Cutting with a serrated blade also helps to prevent the fraying of edges.
Great First Aid Scissors! – Numerous first aid needs may require cutting through clothing and rolls of gauze.
Gauze can be challenging to cut and the serrated blade is very helpful. It grabs the fabric and keeps the scissors in place for cutting without any slipping. Angled Blades & Blunted Tips help are perfect for avoiding damage piercing or cutting skin under bandages.
Copyright 2017 FAMORE CUTLERY. All Rights Reserved